Green Tea has become one of the popular drinks worldwide. If you hear the benefits of Green Tea, you will definitely want to drink it regularly. It contains vitamins A, E, C, Calcium, and Magnesium in addition to various minerals that are required by every human body.
There is a difference between Green T and General Tea, the amount of caffeine in green tea is low and the amount of caffeine in general tea is high. There is a small amount of anti-oxidant in normal tea but there is a very good anti-oxidant in green tea, which has a lot of health benefits. Anti-oxidant present in Green Tea is 100 times more effective than Vitamin C. According to researchers, those who drink more than two cups of green tea a day, become more mentally fit than non-drinkers.
If your body weight is higher, Green Tea can be extremely beneficial for you. Studies have shown that green tea helps reduce body fat by increasing the levels of metabolism. Polyphenol that present in Green Tea increases the oxidation of fat and the process of energy from food.
Researchers believe that Green Tea has the effect on the blood vessel. If green tea is taken every day, the blood vessel relaxes and changes in blood pressure may be normal. This reduces chances of heart attack due to blood clotting.
It is also beneficial for the skin due to the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of Green Tea. By developing the habit of drinking green tea, folding the skin and other symptoms of aging will be reduced considerably.
Green Tea also plays an effective role in preventing diabetes. After taking food, it prevents the tendency to increase glucose levels in the body.
Studies have shown that catechins present in the Green Tea destroy the bacteria and viruses and protects us from some of the problems of cheeks, dental caries and teeth.
Green tea increases the levels of beneficial cholesterol by reducing harmful cholesterol levels for the body.
How to make Green Tea
There are several methods to prepare green tea, among of them; the most effective method is given below:
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) green tea leaves per cup of water ( you may use available tea bag)
- Ginger / dry ginger powder
- Lemon juice and Honey ( you may skip this)
- Boil the water in a tea kettle
- Remove the water from heat and add green tea leaves and ginger / dry ginger powder
- Soak the tea leaves or bags for 3-4 minutes (Tip Cover the container to prevent the aromatic elements from escaping).
- Remove the tea bags and add lemon juice, honey, or your favorite sweetener.
- Chill your tea for a while and enjoy your perfect cup of green ginger tea.