After finishing this lecture, you will be able to :
- Understand key terms associated with hazardous waste.
- Discuss the principles related to listed hazardous waste.
- Describe different (i.e. Physical, chemical and biological) processes, that determine the transformation and ultimate fates of hazardous chemical species in the hydrosphere.
- Classify hazardous wastes in the atmosphere and explain their impact on human health.
- Outline disposal methods for hazardous waste.
Source: Environmental Chemistry and Analysis by Prof. M.S. Subramanian