University: Different Universities in S. Korea
No. of Scholarships:
For Undergraduate: 170
For Graduate: 700
– Should be under 25 years of age at the date of entrance. (Undergraduate)
– Should be under 40 years of age at the date of entrance. (Graduate)
– Have finished or be scheduled to finish formal education of all elementary, middle, high school courses by the date of arrival. (Undergraduate)
– Hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree by the date of arrival. (Graduate)
However, a KGSP scholar who has graduated can apply for this program again only via the embassy and only if he/she holds a TOPIK score of at least Level 4 and obtains another recommendation from the Korean Embassy of his/her respective country of origin (re-application is limited to one instance).
– Possess a grade point average (G.P.A.) above 80% from the last educational institution attended.
Procedure for the Scholarship Award
*Applicants should submit all documents related to their scholarship application to the Korean Embassy in their country of residence to or the domestic university concerned.
*The Korean Embassy or the domestic university sends proper candidates to NIIED with the required documents.
*NIIED evaluates potential candidates and notifies the Korean Embassy of the final selected KGSP grantees.