Location: Highfield Campus
Closing Date: Friday 19 January 2018
- The successful candidate will have a 1st or 2:1 in mathematics, engineering, or science with demonstrable skill for mathematical modelling.
- General entry requirements:To apply for postgraduate study you must satisfy the University’s general entry requirements, as well as any specific requirements for your chosen programme. As well as academic qualifications and practical experience, we look for evidence of your interest in the programme and an understanding of the rigorous demands of postgraduate study.
- For an an international student, you will need to ensure that your academic and English language qualifications meet our entry requirements. You should apply as early as possible if you need to secure a UK visa or if you are applying for funding or sponsorship. Visit the University’s International students’ pages for more details.
- If you wish to discuss any details of the project informally, please contact Professor Tiina Roose, Bioengineering Sciences research group, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +44 (0) 2380 59 2374.
- Postgraduate application form
- Two reference requests
- Ethnic origin form (for all applicants permanently residing in the UK)
- Degree certificates/transcripts
- Proof of English language (if applicable)
- For more regarding this Click Here
***For PhD applications, it is important to match yourself to an appropriate supervisor and project when you apply. Please view the Research groups web pages to identify which research group areas you wish to work in, and if possible identify possible supervisors who work in your area(s) of interest. You must indicate this on your application form.
Applications for our postgraduate programmes can be made using through online application form. For online application Click Here for Details
- Identify the postgraduate programme you wish to apply for
- Check you meet the general entry requirements
- If applicable, ensure that you will be able meet any special requirements for international students
- Identify how you will fund your postgraduate study
- Oobtain supporting documentation to support your application
- Please identify a project and/or project supervisor
For More Regarding This Position Visit The Main Circular