Semi-micro System: Semi- micro analysis is the analysis of substances with a mass in the micro-scale. For semi-micro analytical method, 0.1-0.5 g sample is required for analysis. Volume of the solution is 1.00 mL.
Micro-system: Incase of micro analytical method, 0.001-0.01 g sample is required for analysis. Volume of the solution is nearly less than 1.00 mL.
- Very normal and less expensive
- Easy handling
- Waste production is less
- Less time is required for the analysis
- The amount of analyze is very small
- The amount of produced wastage is very small
- High accuracy
- Require less time
- Cost effective
- Helmenstine, Anne Marie. “Qualitative Analysis in Chemistry.” ThoughtCo, Feb. 11, 2020 Click here for more
- “What Is Semi-Micro & Micro Analysis. What Are Their Advantages?” Click here for more